Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us by Michael Moss (Book)
Salt Sugar Fat is a book written by Michael Moss. It was first published in February 26, 2013. The book investigates the rise of the fast food industry and how it caused an epidemic of obesity in America.
- Best Restaurant and Food Books
- Best Michael Moss Books
- Best Industries and Professions Books
- Best Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Books
- Best Health, Fitness and Dieting Books
- Best Diet and Weight Loss Books
- Best Cookbooks, Food and Wine Books
- Best Company Profiles Books
- Best Business and Money Books
Faith Acosta Too much of everything is as bad as too little. Our body need a little bit of sugar, salt and fat but if we cut down on everything, our body will become weak. I think balance is the key and not preventing yourselves from eating your favourite food.